|Enigma Issue 9: Contents|
· Pauls regular editorial comment.
Crop Circle Meanings
· Understanding the Symbols. Part 2 of Steve Canada's thought-provoking article discusses a new theory on crop circles.
· Bob Buck investigates this 'Terror of Puerto Rico', and finds that there is more than meets the eye.
1996 Crop Circle Update
· A roundup of the 1996 crop circle season.
· An article by Ray Tomes.
Crop Circle Research Findings
· A look at the 'missing Earth' formation which appeared at Longwood Warren in 1995. Analysing this formation from a mathematical and astronomical perspective taught me some interesting aspects of 3D trigonometry and computer analysis of crop formations. It also served as a valuable test-bed for some computer analysis software I've been developing. It also revealed some very fascinating 'coincidences'....
A Major Breakthrough in Crop Circle Research
· The development of some powerful, custom designed computer software vastly improves the accuracy of crop circle analysis as well as cutting down the time spent surveying formations on the ground.
< Issue 8 | Issue 10 >