|Enigma Issue 6: Contents|
|Late Spring 1995|
· Pauls regular editorial comment.
Getting out of Jail
· A very intriguing article by David Icke, on how we can start thinking for ourselves and step out of the 'hassle free zone'.
· Lord Clancarty, who died just prior to this issue being published.
Odds & Ends
· A couple of miscellaneous snippets
The Earth after the Human Race has Ended
· A poem by Mavis Vigay
Roswell Autopsy Film Report
· George Wingfield casts a critical eye over the 'famous' Roswell Autopsy film that producer Ray Santilli discovered.
Timeline of the Roswell Event (part 2)
· Our concluding look at the events and people surrounding the Roswell event.
Crop Circles: Is there a meaning?
· A continuing look into the philosophy of the crop circle mystery.
Thomas Paine is still Wanted Dead or Alive in England
· Michael Roll takes a brief look at the life of the Englishman, most 'Powers that be' would prefer never existed!
Apollo 11: The Missing Two Minutes
· Is there any truth in this radio transmission that some amateurs detected whilst Apollo 11 was 'out of radio contact'?
Crop Circle update
· A last look and update on the 1995 crop circle season.
< Issue 5 | Issue 7 >